Sunday, March 28, 2010

Bitter Sweet

Today I was released as the Primary President of our ward. I've served in that calling for two years and four months. It has been such a blessing and a learning experience for me. I've grown to love the primary children more than I thought possible. I've learned from them and have enjoyed having the opportunity to see their testimonies blossom. I also had the opportunity to work with an AMAZING presidency. I loved them so much and I have enjoyed every second (I really mean it.) of serving with them. It is hard to be released from the calling, but I take great comfort in knowing that our new Primary President is an amazing woman, one who loves the children and will pour her heart into the calling. I am now off to my new calling as the Stake Primary President. I am excited and overwhelmed. It is bitter sweet, but it's on to a new adventure.

2 comments:

jksfam said...

Thanks for making me cry yesterday! (It's pretty easy to do these days...) You will be missed in there, but will be a blessing to the children of the stake!

Tomicka said...

Thank you and sorry for making you cry Kristy! I'd hoped that I wouldn't cry, but we see how successful I was at that.