Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Spring Break

This spring break I spent a few days at the beach with a few friends. By a few friends I mean 4 women and their 20, yes 20, kids in one condo. It was actually fun. And it sounds a lot more chaotic than it actually was. The kids were great company. Who else would play with you on a chilly day in 60 degree water?




You can't really tell from the pictures, but I did get wet. I dunked under the water and went completely numb. It was at the request of a cute and persuasive 7 year old.
Not only did we spend some time at the beach, we also did some exploring of Fort Morgan, shopping at the outlets, eating at the oh so fun Lambert's, and a little go kart racing. My driving partner and I showed off our mad driving skills on the track. Number One!
I enjoyed spending time with these great families. The only sad thing was knowing that I won't be able to vacation with them next year because they are ALL moving.
Oh well, maybe next year I'll have to visit them. Pictures from Germany coming soon!

1 comment:

jksfam said...

And CO!!! ;) I'm glad you joined us! It was fun!

Funny verification word: myxess :)